How To Delete DBS Account.
Hi, you are on this platform simply because you want to know how to delete, close, terminate, and even manage your DBS account.
If that is true, then you are on the right platform.
We are simply going to guide you on how to close your account. So whatever be the reason you want to close your account is not our business. But our major concern is to guide you on how to delete, close, or even manage your account.
Meanwhile, DBS Bank Ltd is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Marina Bay, Singapore. So the company was known as The Development Bank of Singapore Limited, before the present name was adopted on 21 July 2003 to reflect its changing role as a global bank.
How To Delete DBS Account
Follow these steps below to close Account Using digibank Online:
Step 1. Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
Step 2. Under Request, select More Requests and complete the authentication process.
Step 3. Under Other Services, select Close Deposit Account.
Step 4. Now select the DBS/POSB Deposit Account that you wish to close followed by the Net Balance Payment Mode* if any, click Next.
Step 5. And finally, verify the details of the termination and click Submit to complete the closure of account.
Note the following:
- You can transfer the balance in the account you wish to close to your existing DBS/POSB account instantly.
- ATM/Debit Cards linked to the closed account as its primary account will be cancelled upon account closure.
- You are required to first close your DBS PayLah! wallet before closure of your linked deposit account.
- All GIRO facilities will be terminated on the closed account.
- Any transactions that may not have been posted to your account upon closure will not be retrievable or provided via statements.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website is not permitted to be reproduced, republished, broadcast, rewritten or, redistributed, whether in whole or in part without the prior and express written permission from https.www.Loginhit.com.ng.