How To Delete DigitalOcean Account.
Are you fed up using your DigitalOcean account, and as such you wish to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your DigitalOcean account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, DigitalOcean is an online cloud hosting service provider for businesses or individuals. The online website provides an option to create or edit account information, browse through the list of cloud hosting products, go to the marketplace and deploy a one-click application in your purchased server and visit the community section to get any kind of help related to the website.
How To Delete DigitalOcean Account
There are two methods to cancel your account with DigitalOcean, namely:
- Through the Dashboard, and
- Support Form
Delete Account Through the Dashboard
- Delete all your droplets (be sure to save your data elsewhere).
- Go to your dashboard and select Account.
- Scroll down to Deactivate Account.
- Select Deactivate Account and click to confirm.
Follow this LINK
How To Cancel Account Through The Support Form
- Browse the following URL “https://www.digitalocean.com/company/contact/#support”.
- Locate the support form type your registered name and email address.
- On “Reason For Getting in Touch” choose “Account”.
- In subject field type “Request To Delete My Account”.
- In description box type your honest reason to delete your account and press the submit button. Now, wait for at least 72 hours for the company to respond to your email.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…