International Students Academic Merit Scholarship 2021 is currently available for all interested applicants to apply.
The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is available to eligible new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree.
Eligibility Requirements For International Students Academic Merit Scholarship 2021
- Apply for admission to ETSU undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 Visa information, J-1 Visa information).
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
All international students who apply for admission to the university are considered for the scholarship. Upon admission, applicants who meet the following criteria will be offered the scholarship automatically:
- Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale (freshman applicants)
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale (undergraduate transfer applicants and graduate applicants)
- Applicants who qualify for the scholarship will receive notice of the award in their admission letter. Students who wish to accept the scholarship must complete and submit a scholarship acceptance form within three weeks from the date on the admissions letter.
Undergraduate students: $12,500
Graduate students: $11,500
Award Terms and Conditions For International Students Academic Merit Scholarship 2021
Undergraduate students: up to 8 semesters provided the minimum eligibility requirements are maintained.
Graduate Students: Five semesters for recipients seeking a master’s degree, or commensurate with the length of the program.
The scholarship may not be combined with other scholarships that cover tuition costs (Creative Arts, Honors in Discipline, Grad Assistantship, Graduate Tuition Scholarship, Government funding, Fulbright grants, etc. Scholarship cannot be used when students are paying in-state, or Erate tuition.
Other conditions as outlined in the Acceptance Form.
- Second Bachelor’s degree applicants, if a previous Bachelor’s degree was granted by ETSU.
- Graduate students receiving a graduate assistantship or tuition scholarship
- Students receiving any other ETSU tuition scholarship
- Students paying in-state or Erate tuition.
- Students applying for the M.D. and PharmD programs
- Students who are not in lawful F-1 or J-1 status
For questions, please contact: email@example.com
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website is not permitted to be reproduced, republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed, whether in whole or in part without the prior and express written permission from https.www.Loginhit.com.ng.